Saturday, September 17, 2005

Coem one guys


Hello Cannonballs!

Its September again and minstrels run through the gardens, harping
and cursing their bawdy broadway productions of local favorites!
I was watching an italian shef on tv last night and decided that I
want to be just like that: 1. motivated 2. happy-go-lucky
about cooking 3. confident that my pillar will not bend and I can
hold up several things like plates, at once.

Its September again and tiny arteries are glistening in the
mudpuddles! I can scream at the ground, I can scream at the sky,
but what do I find out? I find that the best anyone can hope for is
TONSILITIS!


You knew I would work back to it. Its the single most moistest
moisty pasty macy's day parade since the real thing! Its the
clingy little wing that cant be ripped off, even while stepping off
the bird. Mashwingers, you too have no idea how perplexing it is to feel everything at once, to be hidden away from daylight in a
sickbed, under the covers, waiting for a slow walker to come by so
you can up jump and plug her!


I say! Its September again and tiny fantasies are, once again,
making their way into my sick and ecologically jungular wafting
mind. My mind wafts in and out of my ear on my little inept
breaths!

Its more than even Eishtein could plunder from the
Abyssinian collection in the British museum with a glasscutter,
cutting circles in all the frame protectors. He puts his gloved
paw into the cut hole and WHAM! theres something he didnt expect!
TONSILITIS!

gotta go!

1 Comments:

Blogger Dutch Oven said...

Tonsilitis? What about ringworm? My ringworm was so unique. Where ever the children were playing in the neighborhood, so was the ringworm. They rode him around in their bike baskets, he rode on their shoulders when they played, he was in the tree house with them, the woods. He let them dress him like a baby and push him in a doll buggy. He didn't do this under protest like our other ringworms, he seemed to seek it out. Where ever there were people, you could find ringworm. He would wait at the bus stop and when he heard it return he would run to the kids. He is the sweetest natured ringworm. Loves everyone and everthing. People, dogs, cats, vets, nothing upsets him. He loved my daughter's bunny and would play and play with it. He has the softest mantibles, just a true sweetheart. But that is why I just couldn't put him through more. He has made us so happy I wanted his last days to be happy. I won't cause him any pain but I won't let him be in pain either. I know he misses his old friend that died.

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home