Saturday, September 23, 2006

IT REVOLVES AROUND THE TIRED GUMS LIKE A HANDGRENADE, ROSARIO!


Posing as the mightmare of Overdrive, the weightlessness in a dolls bottom, it became easier to breathe. I'm not going to look up a new kind of disease, suss out its parts, and then pulverize it into a Robert Burns somnambulist radio show. Hardly. Nestled in my favorite tv show socks are the cameras.

The cameras that make weightlessness in a Robert Bruns style ascot.
Picture me screaming "Its not great the way a heart goes bad when its filled up with this American way!" Picture me above some family member of yours, running my mouth off, spitting all over that little character as i speak, then making love to them.


Picture a knife in the heart of a gallon of soup. Then talk to me. Then, talk to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home