Saturday, April 08, 2006

Old Goose Cooks






About 25 years ago, I was in an apartment, and next door, they put on the radio, so I struck the wall with my fist, but they did not put the radio down. I took a tool and banged until I made a hole through the wall. It was like a comedy movie.
Klaus Kinski

Faster! Can't you see there is someone behind us? Why do you go so slow? Just go!
Klaus Kinski

Fun? There is no fun.
Klaus Kinski

He looked at me like I am crazy.
Klaus Kinski



Herzog is a less big asshole than the others.
Klaus Kinski


I am like a wild animal who is behind bars. I need air! I need space!
Klaus Kinski

I am not the Jesus of the official church tolerated by those in power. I am not your superstar.
Klaus Kinski

I am your fairy tale. Your dream. Your wishes and desires, and I am your thirst and your hunger and your food and your drink.
Klaus Kinski

I could be with a woman in a bed, for weeks even, and it would seem to me like three seconds. Or 300 years.
Klaus Kinski


I didn't think anything. I just was Aguirre. You remember yourself in the 16th Century.
Klaus Kinski



I have to shoot without any breaks. I yell at Herzog and hit him. I have to fight for every sequence. I wish Herzog would catch the plague, more than ever.
Klaus Kinski


I knew there were, in myself, the souls of millions of people who lived centuries ago; not just people but animals, plants, the elements, things, even, matter. All of these exist in me.
Klaus Kinski




I took a taxi, and this guy had a radio on. How can somebody all day long hear this? He must be already deaf. I don't know what.
Klaus Kinski

I was walking through the streets of Paris. I started crying, because I could look at a man, a woman, a dog, anything, and receive it-there was no difference between physical and psychological.
Klaus Kinski




It is the Nobel Prize I want. It's worth $400,000.
Klaus Kinski


Once, I took a taxi. I hate those limousines. They stink and their drivers have been driving dead people to the cemeteries.
Klaus Kinski

One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities

Sometimes my heart hurts so much, I beat it with my fists. I try to run. But you cannot run from this. It waits for you. Even when you think you have escaped it, it is there.
Klaus Kinski

The dimensions of my feelings are too violent.
Klaus Kinski


The people from Ghana are friendly and peaceful. Herzog knew how to use them for his purpose. I knew his criminal and enslaving methods since Peru, where he always went for the most helpless. I called him Adolf Hitler.
Klaus Kinski

The truth is, I can never die. For I will be in everything and see you in everything and watch over you. I am your reaction in the water of a mountain lake.
Klaus Kinski



They hammer, they hammer; it is unbearable. That is why you have to go away. They hammer everywhere! They hammer in your brain! Hell, these idiots, they come with their hammer, where people are sitting, to hammer!
Klaus Kinski

They think you can dump all this and be an actor. Then they say, Good job. Do you say, Good job to an earthquake?
Klaus Kinski

Those assholes! Do you ask a car crash for another take? Do you ask a volcano for another take? Do you ask the storm for another take?
Klaus Kinski


We will go to the ocean. You will drive. You must go on the road. Now, just go! GO!
Klaus Kinski



Where a beast would have claws, I was born with talent.
Klaus Kinski

Why are you cluttering up your article? This has nothing to do with what we have been talking about.
Klaus Kinski

Why did all that happen to me? Why was I not a bird on the ocean? Instead of this?
Klaus Kinski

You are trying to make me sound like an American average citizen.
Klaus Kinski




You have much room. Let him pass. I can't bear this, to have people stick on other cars' ass. Why won't they pass? It is unbearable. Stop.
Klaus Kinski

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home