Saturday, September 24, 2005

This is the big one; Gamblers vs. Antlers




I've got to tell everyone out there how tied I am. "I'm tired!" I want to say. There. Its been said. I am trudging through all of the games, and my team (the Gamblers) has become the preoccupying occupier of my life. I don't eat, I don't sleep, without first thinking of my Gambler teammates and praying-really hard.

I got a crazy letter like this from one of our fans, who will remain anonymous, for copyright reasons:

"you always makes me hahaha. oh, sorry not always sometimes....yes no no no.

anyway, I want some idea for a my work. do you know some funkky site?
I will send you on monday.

"

What kind of fan mail is this?

1 Comments:

Blogger Dutch Oven said...

Ummm, sure. My tongue is swollen from the fan again. I can hardly hear you. I was trying to switch your roundling mode off and laughed into your home controls instead. I can barely see you. My face is tried from all the dirt. Blacken the cheeks. Please.

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home