Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Three tonsils feel good on aNT Creams




Nightrogen sandwichflake. I got a radio unit to patrol the world outside my room, and it says that tiny artichokes have grown outside my door. Its been so long since I've been outside I'm scared. Thisshot is the gamble. Here goes.

The Ant and the Wiseguy.


once there was an ant and a wiseguy living together. During the summer the ant worked very hard to gather food. the wiseguy just spent the summer drinking wine, making with bimbos and singing along with Tony Bennet cd's.

The ant told the wiseguy, "You better work and prepare for the winter when there is little food!"

The wiseguy ignored the ant and danced the summer away. When winter came, there was a shortage of food. The ant approached the wiseguy and said,
"I have worked all winter and you have played. Now I have food and you don't. well, don't ask ME for any food!"


* Includes 24" of see-thru, flexible Antway connecting tubes
* Antports for connecting to other Ant Farm habitats
* Tip-proof sAND
* Escape proof
* Tunneling sand
* Illustrated Ant Watcher's manual
* Mail-in coupon for live harvester ants*
* 9" wide x 6" high

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home