Monday, January 09, 2006

Help yourself to my cattle feed!


This true storuy: I bought five cattle feed from Basquesh on last 'Three Summersday'. I say Basquich:' Basquich, please not are the "buying" of foolscap on leaf for my family starves'. Basquich, natural, say: 'HumbleFarmerFold, natural you are the "receiving" most fines #1 barter good away from me'. So I give to the Basquich five alpreets and a small goat. Basquich give facekick.

Well; story start hear: Basquich stand town center scramed: 'HAHAHHAUHAHAHA I AM BASQUICH WITH SMALL GOAAT!;' So natural felt the 'cheat'.

My father alwasy say: 'Eck marshno flef al-ishnun bar Krab et el mamnkoing, mas et am sranD ten phud jall el ankung.' which mean 'He who bite burglers tortois feels soar beak on shrimp largo. ' This was taken in heart. So, returned at dirt clay and cololecteds 'Viper' thinks.

Nightwards, Basquich dranks. 5 hours 23 minutes, I sit in dumpser, but Basquich drunks to walking past. Vaclav (I) rites near. Say: 'Basiqchu (bad word) to goat I am the "receive" cheat!'. Basquich, dranks, fall under.



Vaclav give pain Basquich. Nail [finger] through nostral, plus shoulder kick. Basquich cry. More also basquich 'recive' 5.08cmx10.16 centimeters too. Basquich laugh. Vaclav introduce family relic 'bricknife' to Basquich lower-back-tummy. Basquich return goated!

Today, goat give Vaclav pregnant. Vaclav not girl! Hahahahahaha!

1 Comments:

Blogger Dutch Oven said...

EYAH! MAMA IN CAR! AAAH!!! BURN AAAAA III DAT CAR IS BURN!!! AHHH PULLL MAMA!!! OOOOHHH HARLF LOAF MAMA GREEK TAOILOR SUIT TOOMUCH NOW BURNINFGF!!!! AHAAHA BURN! HAHAHA! BURN!!!

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home