Sunday, January 01, 2006

My Domain Name Is CodeMouth Carpenter




My domAIN has hopped into the new year like about a trai n wreck and sysyphus,

Hey guys--whats up? The shirtsleeve tightened over this miniscule christmas season. How have all of the mcrodots been? I birthed a canal that birthed a canal through which several motorized soldier units scampered into ther world. My work is about various births.

What do you do, they ask. I am concerned with various interludes into which things are born. A nightmare about the landlord poking my face with his pencil. A landlord falling down the stairs drunk all over the place and the next day his microdot gets him out of the hospital.

I have a new microdot, and she's in this picorialk session somewhere.

A shortleeve was a really good giflet, C. Thatnks. The new yera has already cold marked my cock pistolla. I haven't even seen this far yet--like how could I be here.

Anyway, my list of things to do is like this:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home