Saturday, February 11, 2006

If I Were You (Multiple Resin Marks Not Lial) Marsh




The ropeswing has swung out over the proverbial marsh.
I wanted this to be different so I made the marshland all mashed up like potato.
I found a waitress to take care of my burns.
I made a nightgown out of the potato roots growing from your potato.
Here is a picture of my uncle Faisal.
A sexy waitress swung out over the marsh, R.
Two blast it knights are scooping the real T of Sallyfornia.

My barbituate nightgown is peppered with tiny marshes.
My nightshirt is sweaty tonight with the news of a Marsh.
More later aboiut the marsh.
Hey, I was like woah.
Here is a picture of human marsh and mellow.
I didn't mean for this to be an apology, waitress.
My nightgown is festering and I got to take it off.
The ropeswing swung my nightgown out over the marsh.
My nightgown was empty!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home