Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Wag the SnatchSnot!



A pome;;

tONTO Badgeslut deerfarce
how we lust the knife elbow
we teach you art lesson
your ass becomes cement.

Haiku!



And from there I let it go. Not because I am not the sentimal sort. I am. Somtimes I vreya t flag for appreciation. They told me I was in some kind of coma. So I told them to fuck off. I thought. My thoughts grew to cracks on the walls and those cracks grew worms. Its hard to convince others of your functionality when stricken play-dough worms are squirming pirouhettes around your stepnieces braids.


I thought I recovered. I though I was breathing until they shoved a rubber tube down my throat and told me I couldnt move enough to live. I laighed until I spewed coagulated streams of chick noodle soup out my brain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home