Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Ouch! That's my pubic bone, yo!


Well, hardly able to contain my enthusisasm since yesterday when I finally managed to be very Chinese and put the minnasan all under the same roof! They have no idea how unhappy it is.

They may be trapped, never experiencing the job, the prestige, the connections of the herding continuum. I have created the ultimate bottleneck of familions, people.

However, in doing so I have unfortunately ripped my lumbar zone (puncturing the cortex) and reducing my intracranial pressure to 0.006 whumps/second, which is not a Chinese thing to do at all.

Was it worth it? YES.

Why?

OK, not joking, but here is a picture of my skull now. I swear at least 1/4 of my head is planted in one way or the other.

So I hope you are having fun and not going too crazy. By the way, what is happening with your member probe? And mine?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home