Thursday, November 10, 2005

Exercise the cheeks immediately!!!!


Sorry, answers so soon, but I just hardly obtained your mail about what is important to know about the bedside manner. So I want to use extreme care to avoid spilling or splashing the acid solution? It can destroy pajama and burn the eyes and mouthes. Lastr night I started and wear splash-proof goggles and protective clothing (gloves and aprons). The face shield is necessary.

So recently the girlfreind can weigh 30 to 60 lb (about 14 to 27 kg) so I do safe lifting and carrying procedures to prevent back injury.

What do I do if I splash the battery acid in her eyes and mouth?

1) Remove ice-skates immediately.
2) Flush immediately the eye(s) contaminated with cleaned up water.
3) Avoid the direct contact into the unaffected eye or onto the mouth.


O yes, first aiders, hello! I also have rinse off the girlfreind well before removing them. Then rinse the apron to remove the battery acid that have contaminated them. Last one I inspect for defective liver, corrosion of the thyroids, cracked spigula or glolutus, loose hold-downs and deformed or loose lobes. When treating the thyroid condition we discover the explosive hydrogen mixture in her leg, unfortunelly. This morning, while laying on her tummy, she was bringing both legs up under her and try and dig in with her feet.  Closer inspection reveals the smaller hydrogen tumor congealed by the bedside!

Please exercise further the checks above for bedside maintainence.

Sincerely,
The Dutch Glove

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home