Thursday, November 10, 2005

Welcome to the whole unfathomable army of snakesmanship juice!


Hey dude, I hopr the rest of the party wrnt nice. Sorry i couldnt return the favor I went to the techhno party that was m,y other option to say howdy and a happy new year to some fine folks. Unfrtunatly all the women at your party were better looking. I'd like to have the opportunity to introduce myself to the back of your bosses knees someday! Anyhoo spent all night gyrating to crazy lazer gun disco grrooves found myself in a very red bar somewhere dancing with a girl called Iffanny (!). Last night I dreamt I was playing "the Evolution game" with my sister in my Grandmothers living room. It involved rolling a dice to determine how many generations forward we could evolve. Once rolled a sucession of evolutionary step creatures would morph fronm the carpet which we would then use as stepping stones. Some of them were a little unpleasant, mostly insectile and spindly. A real beauty was a cross between a spider and a lobster, with a succession of poisonous spines instead of eyes, a pink carapace and old mans rotted hair. Somehow it got loose from the board and crawled over my grans face! (with hilarious and unforseen consequences!) Hows the sunrrof? Speaking of evolutionary steps to dust incandesent perfection, thats a nice route to take ne?
Probabvly the best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home