Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Wang of a Storm Narrowly Avoids Wang of a Country!

Really, did you think that I threw boiling water across your frozen windshield as some kind of practical joke? I mean, sure, it was funny when it cracked, but I was really trying to help this time. I didnt mean to cause you any real 'life-pain' as measured by several new metrics. I was trying to be charitable, a good samaritan. How could I know that you absolutely needed to see out the windshield after I had broken it. Of course you didnt appreciate the sandbags I covered your car in. I thought it would give you good traction. I mean, how many times can I say 'I'm sorry' and actually mean it?

I am in no way trying to paint myself as a black sheep in this case, merely a deep ecologist with a fetish for better traction!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home