Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Peridontal Season Again?


Japan's conservatism swarms the womb, people; if I was a younger man, rammed with such limitations, I might have real issues!

Hmmph. Americans, the many women seem to like constant sex: different sanitation, moving around furniture, orthodontal devices, etc. Around the finger, it's about focusing on a specific spot once the momentum is achieved, but getting there requires almost as much scripting and imagination as the Swarm Dance.

In China, the swarming Americans are perverted, wrong. Indeed, it's not a case of "tried it, it's not fun", it seems dirty to even look. Of course are very traditional types, very conservative. But for some women I have climbed into contact with, it seems everything else is aberrant.

The Swarm Dance is not the only thing in the world! It is NOT the key to a relationship! Women I have dated intimately know that I don't need several hours of incessant drunken shouting as a statement of affection; indeed, I'm not very aggressive that way. Sunrise reflected off her second body during peridontal season, smooth even of little molars, talking through the nose and deep things couples discuss, it's very sexy. Very intimate. Doesn't require phenomenal amounts of sit-ups, push-ups, sunbeds and self-inflicted othodontal surgery to get her into peak condition.

Anyways, the dentist in me questions the wisdom of limiting oneself to a limited repetoire of activity: both to focusing on a single squirt of love and affliction, or limiting the domain to a releasable closure to open and close the first and second body portions of my girlfriend. BUT I do respect and admire the problem too --- I'll never be in that situation!

In this light, I respect the limitations that women often act under, and I don't need that, but at the same point, they might like these other activities. Maybe once that apple is bitten it's hard to forget the sweet taste, so they avoid the Swarm Dance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home