Thursday, October 13, 2005

You would look even more sexier with a Striking Biscuit!


Hi again.

Our blog d'internetto is now revered amid the biscuit fans everywhere.

It is the unmistakable vote. So then I am beginning the thinking that our blog d'internetto has superiority inscribed all over it!

By the way, this morning I could interface directly with the biscuits. They were hard-pressing to believe I am Captain Analstar instead of a prestigious replica... Sorry little fellers, I man the biscuit.

"Make us believe we are 'hearing' the Captain ordering the mouth to open" , they said.

"How?" I said.

Our webllog have superiority inscribed ALL OVER THEM!!!!!

So they were immediately aware that something felt off.

They turned to the excited: "You should have the greatest webblog! Purchase our extensive collection of watches! Lack of stomach banding! Personal storage area!"

We are excited! "You must have the webblog larger! Personal warehouse!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home